Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

a new Block of the Month (BOM)

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hello!

Depending where you live it might be Spring...or Winter still has you in its nasty grasp.  In Virginia, it depends on the day...

My laser is up and running. I've done some test blocks. I'm now ready to launch a new BOM this summer. Why not until July?  It takes me a few months to get permission from the designer, locate the fabric line, and get started on a sample. Honestly, some BOMs I'm barely a month ahead of y'all!

Here are the applique BOM that I have to choose from. I will start a pieced BOM sometime later this year, don't fret!



Frostys Wonderland

Frostys Wonderland

Cherry Blossoms Quilting Studio


Family Tree

Family Tree

Laundry Basket Quilts


Close this window

Fall Memories Quilt

Poorhouse Quilt Designs

Baltimore Album of Roses

Baltimore Album of Roses

C&T Publishing

Summer Skinnies

Summer Skinnies

Ribbon Candy Quilt Company

(I didn't post all 12 skinnies here, but this is her style...)

Autumn Evening

Autumn Evening

Ribbon Candy Quilt Company


Blessings of Christmas Pattern Kit

Blessings of Christmas Pattern Kit

Shabby Fabrics


*****Remember, the pieces will be laser cut with the fusible already applied! all you do is iron the pieces down and sew by and or machine. The price per month will be in the $20 range--maybe as high as $25 depending on which one we choose. The pattern will not be part of the first month fee, but extra. You MUST have a pattern to do BOM with me. Copyright is something I preach on all the time...so I won't preach here. ;)

so...
now I need you to comment and share this post with your friends! I will have limited slots for the BOM, so don't wait!

(I have the comments option set to moderator--meaning I get an email when you comment and have to approve it. This cuts down on spammers.)

keep quilting!
Rose




1 comment:

  1. I like Family Tree first and Baltimore Album of Roses second. I've done some Baltimore style before so the Family Tree appeals to me more (but it's close).

    ReplyDelete