Follow by Email

Thursday, March 17, 2016

a little play time...

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

Whew! What a busy few weeks I've had. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!  I've gotten everything cut and packaged that I plan to sell at the Quilt Fair this weekend and was able to start working on my demo that I plan to do.  I plan to "work smarter, not harder" with this. Not only am I "demo-ing" this technique this weekend, but plan to teach it at the Shipshewana Quilt Festival in June, as well as, several quilt guild meetings this year.

What IS this technique, you ask?


head over to my website to check it out!

Click here.

Rose




1 comment:

  1. Neat technique.
    I also have a craft show this weekend, so maybe I should start packing, too!
    See you at CABS!

    ReplyDelete